Trust, solidarity, and moderation characterize BayWa as a cooperative and future-oriented enterprise, resulting in a collaborative spirit of work with our employees. This spirit is manifested, for instance, by our following priorities:
- We give young people the opportunity to frame their professional future together with our company;
- Our flexible work models offer parents and women specific support in creating a balance between professional and private life;
- We make health at the workplace a top priority and take proactive measures to ensure health and safety;
- We offer our employees an appreciative working environment where they can optimally contribute their personal skills and competence;
- We encourage employees to take advantage of advance training and professional development programs.
BayWa does all this and more to strengthen the company to meet the challenges of the demographic shifts ahead and position itself as an attractive and reliable employer.